- All classes must be booked prior to the start of the class. Payment is required upon booking. Classes may be booked up to 5 weeks in advance.
- All workshops must be booked at least 30 minutes prior to the start of the workshop.
- Each attending individual must book separately.
- Class cancellations are accepted without penalty up to 30 minutes prior to the start of the class. Late class cancellations are accepted by email only.
- Workshop cancellations are accepted up to 30 minutes prior to the start of the class. Late cancellations incur an administrative fee.
- Retroactive cancellations are not accepted for workshops.
- Cancelled memberships and class passes are non-refundable.
Online Class and Workshop Policies
- Classes and workshops are recorded with teacher permission, and are available for personal use by the teacher and studio.
- No class or workshop recording is published or distributed if containing student images, names, or voices.
- Willow Street adheres by all Zoom security requirements.
In-person Class Policies
- Capacity for in-person classes is 9 students per class
- Students must pre-register at least 45 minutes before class, no drop-ins
- Students must cancel at least 24 hours before class to receive a refund or credit
- All students should be vaccinated for COVID-19 (defined as two-weeks past the date of the student’s final vaccination shot)
- Per Montgomery County Regulations, students must wear a mask while entering and exiting the space, and while directly interacting with others. Students may briefly remove their masks while on their mat for water.
- Please check-in at Front Desk before your class
- Please maintain a social distance of at least 6 feet between yourself and others
- Please do not come to class if you are experiencing any symptoms of illness
Membership and Pass Policies
- Memberships and Meditation Memberships auto-renew monthly on the date of purchase, and remain active until a cancellation is requested.
- 10 Class Passes remain active for 6-months after the date of purchase, and do not auto-renew by default but can auto-renew by request.
- Memberships and Class passes are non-refundable and non-pausable.
- We do not offer discounts on memberships and passes.