- All classes must be booked prior to the start of the class.
- Payment is required upon booking.
- Classes may be booked up to 5 weeks in advance.
- All workshops must be booked at least 30 minutes prior to the start of the workshop.
- Each individual attending a class or workshop must book separately.
Cancellation & Refunds
- Class cancellations are accepted up to 30 minutes prior to the start of the class. Late class cancellations are accepted by email only.
- In-House Workshop cancellations are accepted up to 30 minutes prior to the start of the class. Late cancellations incur an administrative fee.
- Guest Workshops may have more stringent cancellation policies; please see the special instructions during registration for details.
- Retroactive cancellations are not accepted for in-person classes or workshops.
- Online classes may be cancelled retroactively without penalty.
- Cancelled memberships and class passes are non-refundable.
Online Class and Workshop Policies
- Classes and workshops are recorded with teacher permission, and are available for personal use by the teacher and studio.
- All class and workshop recordings will be edited to remove student names, images, and/or voices before they are published or distributed.
- Willow Street adheres to all Zoom security requirements.
In-person Class and Workshop Policies
- Willow Street Yoga complies with all current Montgomery County Department of Health regulations
- Please check here and refer to signage in our studio for the latest guidance
- Classes are at 100% capacity
- Students are welcome to drop in! Please arrive early to pay at the desk
- Class cancelations are accepted in-writing without penalty up to 30 minutes prior to the class
- All students must be vaccinated for COVID-19. Please bring proof of vaccination to your next in-person class or event, and your account will be verified.
- All students must check in at Front Desk before class
- Please do not come to class if you are experiencing any symptoms of illness
Membership and Pass Policies
- Memberships and Meditation Memberships auto-renew monthly on the date of purchase, and remain active until a cancellation is requested.
- 10 Class Passes remain active for 6-months after the date of purchase, and do not auto-renew by default but can auto-renew by request.
- Memberships and Class passes are non-refundable and cannot be paused.
- We do not offer discounts on memberships and passes.