- Cancellation & Refunds
- Zoom Recording Policies
- In-person Class and Workshop Policies
- Membership / Passes
- All Classes and workshops must be booked and paid for prior to the start of class.
- Drop ins are always welcome.
- Classes may be booked up to 5 weeks in advance.
- Each individual attending a class or workshop must book separately.
Cancellation & Refunds
- Class and most workshop cancellations are accepted up to 30 minutes prior to the start of the class. Late class cancellations are accepted by email only and may incur an administrative fee.
- Some workshops may have more stringent cancellation policies; please see the special instructions during registration for details.
- Retroactive cancellations are not accepted for in-person classes or workshops.
- Online classes may be canceled retroactively without penalty.
- Canceled memberships and class passes are non-refundable.
Zoom Recording Policies
- Classes and workshops may be recorded with teacher permission, and are available for personal use by the teacher and studio.
- All class and workshop recordings will be edited to remove student names, images, and/or voices before they are published or distributed.
- Willow Street adheres to all Zoom security requirements.
In-person Class and Workshop Policies
- In-person classes operate at full studio capacity.
- All students must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 (defined as two-weeks past the date of the student’s final vaccination shot).
- Please bring proof of vaccination to your first class
- In order to ensure our studio remains safe and accessible for all, we request that everyone enter wearing a mask and then decide once in the studio for class the comfort level of all in the space.
- Please check-in at Front Desk before your class.
- Please do not come to class if you are experiencing any symptoms of illness.
- If you are testing positive for Covid, please join us online until you test negative.
Membership and Pass Policies
- Memberships and Meditation Memberships auto-renew monthly on the date of purchase, and remain active until a cancellation is requested.
- 10 Class Passes remain active for 6-months after the date of purchase, and do not auto-renew by default but can auto-renew by request.
- Memberships and Class passes are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
- If you need to pause your membership due to illness, injury, or travel, please contact the registrar to make a request.
- We offer discounts and scholarships on a case-by-case basis as requested.